Watch Stream My Friend from Faro (2008) Movies Full HD 720p Streaming Online

By Marie Daecher - May 21, 2020

Full Watch My Friend from Faro (2008) Movies Solarmovie 720p Without Downloading Streaming Online

     


My Friend from Faro Movies Solarmovie HD Without Download Streaming Online


Movie details

Title: My Friend from Faro
Released: 2008-01-16
Genre: Drama
Director: David Lean
Date: 2008-01-16
Runtime: 87 Minutes
Company: Wüste Film West
Homepage: Homepage Movie
Trailer: Video Trailer

Casts of My Friend from Faro:

Anjorka Strechel, Lucie Hollmann, Tilo Prückner, Isolda Dychauk, Kai-Peter Malina, Philipp Quest, Julischka Eichel, Manuel Cortez, Florian Panzner,

""

Full Watch My Friend from Faro (2008) Movie Full Blu-ray Without Downloading Stream Online

     

Plot My Friend from Faro (2008):
Eternal daydreamer Mel can't wait to quit her sucky catering job and fly to her dream destination: Portugal. Things change when the beautiful Jenny literally crashes into her life when Mel nearly runs her over in her classic BMW. It is love at first sight, however there is just one problem: Jenny mistakenly assumes Mel to be a boy. Despite this, the pair become boyfriend and girlfriend. With Mel attempting to disguise her true gender at every turn, her journey from tomboy to out lesbian is fraught with life-defining dilemmas and sweet surprises.

Rating: 6.8 out of 10 ★ From 6 Users


Find More About My Friend from Faro

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments